Book your FootGolf outing today, what a great way to celebrate birthdays, soccer team get togethers’, family parties, charity events or a round of FootGolf.
The Foot Golf course will be open weather permitting. Please call Golf Shop at (630) 773-0184 to confirm.
FootGolf is an exciting new sport that combines the skills of the sport of soccer with those of the game of golf. Salt Creek Golf Club became, in 2014, one of the first courses in the area to embrace this rapidly growing sport. This year the course was re-designed and improved to add length and easier flow from tee to green.
FootGolf players adhere to all the traditional rules, traditions, and etiquette of the game of golf. However instead of a golf ball, a regulation sized soccer ball is used; and the soccer ball is advanced to the target by kicking it rather than striking it with a golf club.
All eighteen holes of FootGolf are laid out on the White course, and is par 70 with a total yardage of 2114 yards. The holes vary in length from
50 to 193 yards. The 21 inch FootGolf cups are installed some distance from the golf greens.
The object of the game of FootGolf is the same as golf: to propel the ball forward into the cup with as few strokes (or kicks) as possible.
The etiquette of FootGolf players is likewise identical to that of the golfers. FootGolfers and golfers are expected to show courtesy and consideration towards each other.
- Regulation soccer spikes are NOT allowed.
- the actual golf greens are not in play for FootGolf. “Free relief” is taken for any ball that lands on a golf green.
- a ball that comes to rest in a water hazard, a bush or in any area from which it cannot be advanced is to be lifted & dropped with a 1 stroke penalty.
- Running is not allowed.
- The soccer ball must come to a complete stop before attempting to kick it.
- Dress code for FootGolf is the same for as it is for golf. Gentlemen must
wear shirts with sleeves. No one is permitted to wear tank tops,tube tops,